DENTAL ASSISTANT, School of Dental Medicine, Pediatric Dentistry (23500481060908)
Tracking Code: 23500481060908
The Pediatric Dental Assistant, working with the Clinic Director, is an integral member of the 7th Floor Clinical team providing support to the residents(s) and faculty for quality of dental care to patients. The Dental Assistant will possess strong interpersonal skills, promote teamwork among the staff and faculty, and strive to make each phase of the patient treatment process a very positive experience from initial appointment on through the completion of the dental care.
- Taking radiographs and supervising and instructing residents regarding proper radiograph techniques during their clinical rotation at BUGSDM
- Assisting the residents in the Pediatric Clinic with various dental procedures demonstrating strong clinical skills by practicing four handed dentistry Preparing operatories for the required treatment, ensuring operatories are cleaned and disinfected between each patient being seen, sterilization of instrument cassettes are prepared for re-circulation and following and adhering to all established infection control guidelines, OSHA and HIPAA regulations during and after treatment protocol
- Patient scheduling
- Ordering of supplies
- Seat and prepare patients for treatment
- Deliver patient oral hygiene instructions
- Demonstrates practice management skills by contacting patients as needed, reviewing schedules for optimal utilization
High School Diploma/GED required, Vocational/Technical Degree required and 1-3 years work experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location: BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Salary Grade: Grade 44
To apply, visit https://bu.silkroad.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=312980&company_id=15509&version=1&source=ONLINE&jobOwner=1018628&aid=1
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency